Uncover More Radiant, Even Skin
Beta-Lift Peels are superficial chemical peel procedures administered by or under the supervision of your physician. The Beta-Lift line offers two types of peels: Beta-Lift X salicylic acid peels which are available in 20% and 30% concentrations and Beta-Lift R which combines salicylic acid and retinol in a two-step exfoliating peel and anti-aging procedure.
The versatility of Beta-Lift peels makes them ideal for use on acne-prone skin. They can be used in conjunction with an acne treatment regimen to help improve the appearance of oily, acne-prone skin.
Beta-Life peels are also safe for use on all skin types including people with sensitive skin or rosacea. Unlike other types of peels, Beta-Lift peels don't require neutralization which means there's no risk of over peeling. And, with Beta-Lift, there's little to no downtime.
Results You Can See
- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved appearance of skin’s texture and more even tone
- Improved appearance of oily, acne prone skin and superficial scarring
- Reduction in the appearance of skin discoloration, melasma, and age-related dark spots
- More youthful-looking skin
"My patients have been extremely satisfied with the results of Beta-Lift R peels and I have found them to be a cost-effective procedure for improving the appearance of photo aging."